Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I'm a Starlet!

I am so excited to announce that I have been selected as a Wonect Starlet! A while ago, I applied to be part of their Starlet Program. I've always had an interest in Japanese culture and products, so I was thrilled when I found out. As an Ambassador, I will be reviewing Japanese products courtesy of Wonect for the next 6 months. YAY!

A little background on Wonect (World Connect), they are a Kyoto based company which aims to introduce Japan to the world. The founder, Mr Mizuguchi, believes in the quality of Japanese products (as do I) and hopes that the wisdom and philosophy of the Japanese can play a role in the world to improve the lives of others. 

I for one, truly believe in the quality and efficacy of Japanese products; they are almost always the pioneers in technology and beauty fields.

You can read more about Japanese culture, lifestyle and products at Wonect.Life and shop at Wonect (they accept multiple currencies!).

For the month of August, I will be reviewing the 4 beauty products below:


♥ Eyebrow Tint in 01 Chocolat Brown   
♥ RMK Lip Jelly Gloss in 04 Orange Pearl
♥ Saborino Morning Mask
♥ Kose Softymo Honey Whip Cleansing Foam

Really keen to test out all of them! Will be back with my thoughts soon. Looking forward to the next 6 months of Japanese product reviews.



No comments:

Post a Comment