Wednesday, July 5, 2017

New-In: July 2017

So, what's new this month? They're all replacements for June's Empties, no new steps in my regime.


Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum (discontinued, my last tube T_T)
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment- this cute little bottle was part of the welcome giftbag at a close friend's wedding in Capri
Cow Brand Additive-Free Cleansing Oil
Scinic Snail All in one Ampoule
Teien Herb Garden Natural Body Soap- gifted for my birthday this year, I just love the geranium scent! I usually use a fresher or herby scent during the summer months and a sweeter, milkier scent when it's colder so this body wash is just perfect for the humid weather! 

Not a fan of Summer, lost track of the new types of insects I've seen so far in Japan. Can't wait for it to be over.


No comments:

Post a Comment