Friday, October 28, 2016

Wonect Beauty Review: Yunos Wrap Film & Moisture Mask

In the past year or so, I've started to use masks diligently- at least 3 times a week. I find that my skin does look better and is more hydrated, not to mention it helps my makeup go on better too. I really like ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Snail and Aloe as I find they don't irritate my sensitive skin.

One of the items in Wonect's October Beauty Package was the Yunos Wrap Film & Moisture Mask. There are 3 individual packs and these masks can be used hot or cold- leave them in the bathtub/bowl of warm water or in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. 


This 2-layer sheet mask with beauty essence and wrap-film prevents the evaporation of essence and is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Royal Jelly Extract which provide deep moisturization to the skin. Read more about how this mask works here.


I tried mine out after popping it into the fridge and when opened, I found the sheet mask to be well soaked in the beauty essence. Unfolding it was simple, just follow the illustration above to pull at the "tabs" and it would unfold. After about 20 minutes, I took it off and patted the remaining essence into my skin, followed by my usual skincare routine.


This was how the mask looked after, it was still wet and I could have had it on for at least 30 minutes without it drying out. My face felt highly moisturized and supple, and I did not experience any irritation with this. 


Interested in the Yunos Wrap Mask? Check out the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment