Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello 2016!

In a blink, the first half of 2016 is almost over, and I honestly can't wait for the rest of the year to unravel. In the past month... I got engaged(!!) and in less than a month I will be packing up and moving(!!!) to a country where English is not the first language(!!!!!). But, more on that later.

I previously blogged at -iheartxen.blogspot.com- but decided to start fresh as I move into a new chapter of my life. Also because Blogger kept prompting an error when I tried to save the new address.

Regardless, I feel that this new address "MementoVivere-X" reflects better on what I aim to to with the blog- as a keepsake of my life journey, a reminder to live; and hopefully when I read back on my little adventures I would remember how I felt as I went through that moment in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment