Sunday, April 2, 2017

New-In: April 2017


New products joining my beauty line-up in April and also additional steps in my routine. I've used hair oils on and off but I've decided to be consistent with it as my hair is really long and needs all the TLC it can get. I also decided to add a Vitamin C serum as well as eye patches for targeted treatment of fine lines.

Most of the items here were either gifted by my sister or gifts with purchase. I only paid for 4 of them. I'm liking everything so far!

Kerastase Elixir Ultime
The Odbo Hydro-Gel Eye Patch
La Mer The Perfecting Treatment
La Mer The Cleansing Gel
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing & Perfecting Mask
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Cosrx Snail 92 All in one Cream
C20 Vitamin Serum
Son & Park Beauty Water
Pure Smile Snail Hair Treatment


No comments:

Post a Comment