Friday, March 31, 2017

Empties: March 2017


I haven't been using makeup on a daily basis since mid last year and it's becoming even harder to finish or even hit pan on makeup items. Will try harder for next month!

Will just be listing down what I've already and also those which I plan to repurchase in the future.

Already Repurchased:
1. The Saem Snail Soothing Gel (sorry still no review, this is my super love!!!!)
2. Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum
3. Clarins Contour Body Oil
4. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Oil

Planning to Repurchase (when I run out of a replacement):
1. Caudalie Grape Water
2. Naturie Skin Conditioning Gel
3. Fujiko Mayu Tint in Chocolat Brown

There wasn't any bad product in this lot, just that I decided not to repurchase some as I've plenty of replacements in my stash and they weren't exceptionally good. The Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampoule was handed over by my sister, I finished it within 2 weeks but I can't attest to the blemish fighting properties as my skin isn't problematic at the moment. It did however leave my skin smooth and I could apply other serums on top without any issues.

Wedding in about a month! Getting so excited yet nervous at the same time!!!

Empties- 14
Total Empties- 24


No comments:

Post a Comment