Saturday, February 11, 2017

FOTD: Peachy


Now that I'm fun-employed, I rarely use makeup during the weekdays. So on weekends when we go out for dates, I'm trying to make it a point to play with some colours.

I do have a fair bit of eyeshadows but I never seem to touch them. I much prefer textures which work well with fingers as I'm very basic when it comes to eyeshadow application on my monolids. The maximum I would use is 2-3 colours. But most days I just use 1. Today I decided I wanted to go with a peachy look, heres what I used:

Face: Isa Knox x Bambi Cushion Compact
Eyeshadow: 3rd colour from Swisspure x Le Petit Prince Palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Eyebrows: Kate 
Blusher: Tarte Sweet
Highlighter: Colourpop Lunch Money
Lips: *forgot to use a product*

Am really happy with my skin lately, the moles on my face were always covered with high coverage foundation in the past but now that my skin is better, I don't need to cover up as much. Even my sister thought I drew my moles on (there's a matching one on the other cheek). Still contemplating sharing my acne journey, looking back at those photos I took at the height of my breakouts still shocks me.

Anyhow! Will post more of these "looks" so I don't forget which colours I used to create them.


No comments:

Post a Comment