Friday, March 17, 2017

Of Lips & Mists


New lip products, most of them were actually bought pre-Christmas 2016 and sent to my address in KL. Now that I'm back, I can finally open the parcels. Can't resist the wine packaging from Labiotte, so great that they use wine pigments and skin/lipcare benefits in their products too. 

I've been so good (or bad?) with Chanel, in the past year and to date I've only picked up 2 lippies, a bronzer and 3 nail polishes. Been rather underwhelmed with their collection lately. Had a look at the upcoming Summer/Cruise beauty collection and nothing caught my eye. Been more interested in Coloupop lately LOL.


Also getting back into the habit of using a mist regularly. The esfolio Aloe Vera, Caudalie Grape Water and Pruvivi Organic Squalane Mist are already open. The rest are waiting in line to be used. Still have quite a number of products unphotographed but I've decided to just include them in the monthly "New-In" posts when I start to use the products.

The Son & Park has been on my beauty radar for a long while, I grabbed mine from Althea when they were having a 1+1 promo, same with the Whamisa Damask Rose Petal Mist. Such a good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment