Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Empties: February 2017

Didn't manage to finish anything in January, so skipped straight to February. Haven't been finishing any makeup items lately so I was quite excited to hit pan and also throw out some very old lippies. There's even an item contributed by Y*!


Already have backups of the following:
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
ClarinsMen Revitalizing Gel (for Y*)

I would consider repurchasing:
Moist, Diane Oil in Body Milk (review here)
Shiseido Fino Premium Touch


I also managed to finish up/hit pan/disposed of the following beauty items:
Isa Knox x Bambi Micro Foam Cushion Silk Cover- not bad! I still have a refill.
Sportsgirl Lipsticks in Bombshell and Fuschia Splash
Maybelline Lipstick/Gloss
Chanel Bronze Corail bronzer- I've hit pan!! Let's see how long it will take to finish it.

The 3 lip colours were thrown out because I finally found replacements, they are actually VERY VERY old but I kept them around to match with potential dupes.

That's all for February, aiming to live a more simplistic and hoard-free beauty life this year!

Empties- 10
Hit Pan- 1

No comments:

Post a Comment